December marks the exciting movement of GSCCC to the new national online 'My GS' system! eBiz has been the council's Membership and Program registration system, but it is being replaced as follows:
- As planned, eBiz is currently down as we are in the process of switching from eBiz to 'My GS.'
- We anticipate eBiz being back up and available this week to allow member usage for Program Registration ONLY. Save your log-in!
- Through approximately February 1, 2017, we will continue to use eBiz for Program Registration until the new Activities module is added to 'My GS.'
- The new 'My GS' system goes live the week of December 12, and current members will receive temporary log-in credentials for 'My GS' from GSUSA. Watch your email. Please log-in and reset your password.
- Members will use a new 'My GS' tab/link located at the top of the GSCCC website to access their member and troop profile.
- If you need to register a girl before 'My GS' goes live the week of December 12, or have questions or issues, Customer Care can assist you.
Customer Care Team: email@example.com or 1-800-822-2427. Customer Care will answer your questions within the next business day!
- Continue to use your eBiz account for Program event registration.
- The new Activities module will go-live in the new 'My GS' system on approximately February 1. eBiz is officially discontinued.
Thank you for your support during this major transformation. Watch for additional communication. A training video will be provided as we move to 'My GS'!