2014-15 COOKIE SALE DATES
February 1 Cookie Sale Program Starts- Go Day!
February 13 Booth Sales begin
February 27- March 1 National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
March 15 Cookie Sale Program Ends
Troops with average per girl sale of 175+ packages will receive the LEAD THE CHANGE custom hoodie for each girl.
See Cookie Rewards for details
Girls are encouraged to take their personal booth sale on the road with Walkabouts now that cookies are here!
- Decorate a wagon and take your booth on a "walkabout"
- Park your car in a high traffic spot and set up a cookie mobile!
- Safety First! See cookie Sale Safety Activity Checkpoints
For additional Booth Sales strategies and to download helpful printables go to:www.abcsmartcookies.com/boost-cookie-sales-on-the-spot
Your troop has a chance to win $500!
How can girls enter the contest? To participate, entrants must:
- Creatively decorate their Girl Scout Cookie booth.·
- Take a photo of their troop in action at their booth.
- Upload the photo to the GSUSA Facebook page.(www.facebook.com/GirlScoutCookieProgram)·
- Write their troop number, the name of their local council, and their cookie goal on the online entry form.
- Promote their entry and ask friends and family to vote! Note: Entrants and Facebook community members may vote on their favorite submission once per hour. Please refer to the Challenge Guidelines for additional details on "How to Enter."
Resources for more information: